What is PRINCE2 AGILE?
PRINCE2 AGILE® 3 day course with exam
PRINCE2® (PRoject IN Controlled Environments) is a project management method designed to ensure that a project meet its objectives (within constraints of cost, time and quality) and that it delivers stated benefits.
The method is widely used by many of the UK’s leading private and public sector organizations. It is now also used worldwide in a large variety of businesses and organizations.
The PRINCE2 certification is an exam-based qualification composed of three levels :
Foundation and Practitioner as well as AGILE Practitioner.
The PRINCE2 Agile framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Startup.
The strength of PRINCE2 lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery.
When PRINCE2 and agile are combined, project direction, project management and project delivery are optimized to create a complete project management solution.
This PRINCE2 AGILE certification is a add-on to the PRINCE2 Foundation certification and it is a 3 day course is designed to enable you to gain a solid experience of the application and use of Agile methods and approaches combined with the PRINCE2 project management approach.
The PRINCE2 AGILE Practitioner exam is on a third day which gives you time to prepare to take your exam under the best possible conditions for your circumstances.
- WhY PRINCE2 AGILE?
- Benefits for Individuals
- Benefits for Organisations
PRINCE2 Agile® is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Startup. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context and includes:
- How to tailor the integrated set of PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2 management products
- How to map the common agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental agile behaviours, concepts and techniques into PRINCE2
The strength of PRINCE2 lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery. When PRINCE2 and agile are combined, project direction, project management and project delivery are optimized to create a complete project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method. PRINCE2 Agile has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management by achieving the new PRINCE2 Agile qualification.
- Recognized globally with an international qualification which demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project – no matter the size or scale.
- A broad understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Flexibility to work with both ever-evolving solutions and those that are clearly defined in detail.
- Completing your PRINCE2 Agile qualification will earn you 15 continuing professional development (CPD) points towards a professional membership, maintaining your PRINCE2 qualification other than through re-sitting the exam.
- Agile methods allow organizations to realize the benefits of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology across PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear definition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.
- Seamless integration: PRINCE2 Agile will complement PMBOK and APM Body of Knowledge just as PRINCE2 does currently.
- It will also be of interest for Programme Managers with MSP® who need to understand how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
- The most up-to-date and relevant view of Agile project management methodologies, PRINCE2 Agile references the ‘flow-based’ working featured in Kanban in addition to other agile concepts not covered in other qualifications.
As of 1st October 2016 in order to take PRINCE2 Agile, a candidate must hold one of the below certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 2017 Edition)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions, each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
08feb(feb 8)09:0009(feb 9)18:00PRINCE2 Foundation – Edition 2017classroom course in English in Brussels, Belgium09:00 - 18:00 (9) Price: € 750,00 ex. VAT 21% without exam or € 980,00 ex. VAT 21% exam included
14may(may 14)09:0015(may 15)18:00PRINCE2 Foundation – Edition 2017classroom course in English in Brussels, Belgium09:00 - 18:00 (15) Price: € 750,00 ex. VAT 21% without exam or € 980,00 ex. VAT 21% exam included
azybao by Bizness Academie is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) licensed by Peoplecert on behalf of AXELOS Limited.
Peoplecert is the organisation that administers PRINCE2, accredits trainers and course materials and sets the examinations.
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.