azybao offers accredited MoP training and coaching
We are very pleased to announce that John Higham is now an accredited Management of Portfolios (MoP®) trainer and that we are now accredited to offer clients MoP training.
The MoP (Management of Portfolio) qualification is essential for anyone involved in the management of change projects and programmes from a strategic viewpoint.
It adds value to your organisation by providing an overview of all change activities including what is in the portfolio, what it is costing, what risks are faced, what progress is being made, and what the impact is on business as usual and the organization’s strategic objectives.
Peoplecert, the accreditation body for the qualification describes the benefits of MoP for organisations as being:
- Improved strategic contribution – more of the ‘right’ projects are undertaken.
- Removal of redundant, duplicate and low value adding projects and programmes.
- More effective implementation of projects and programmes via management of constraints, risks and dependencies.
- More efficient utilisation of scarce resources including skilled project/programme managers.
- Greater benefits realisation
- Improved accountability and corporate governance.
The individuals who become qualified also benefit by gaining an improved understanding of:-
- The Portfolio Management cycles, practices and techniques and the organisational context within which they operate;
- Effective approaches to investment identification, categorisation, prioritisation and selection; and
- How project and programme success can be enhanced by adopting a Portfolio perspective to delivery.
- The opportunity to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a Portfolio Office or in a range of Portfolio Management roles
If you would like to know more about how the MoP qualification can help you, contact us for more details.